Suzanne Bader is the Owner of Mosaic Consulting, a consulting firm specializing in creating inclusive work environments, improving organizational communication and leadership capacity, and engaging employees more creatively and effectively.
Over the past 20 years, Suzanne has worked in, and consulted with, the public, private, and nonprofit sectors. Hire Suzanne to:
- Facilitate leadership and team building workshops and retreats
- Create and deliver professional and community-based programs and events
- Develop leadership capacity through coaching, mentorship, and improved performance management practices
- Create more inclusive and diverse organizations
- Design and manage participatory and strategic planning processes and public involvement initiatives
- Help organizations successfully manage and implement change
Suzanne continues to strengthen her practice and expertise through ongoing education and professional association participation.
- Professional Human Resource Certification. Society for Human Resource Professionals
- Master’s Degree in Organizational Communication, Marylhurst University
- Intensive coursework in cultural competence, diversity and inclusion
- 32-hour training program in emotional intelligence and diversity
- President, Association for Training and Development Cascadia Chapter, 2011-12
- ASTD-Cascadia eLearning Strategies, Managing Learning and Development Projects, and Fundamentals of Training Series (2-day intensive programs)
- 112-hour coursework completion, Coaches Training Institute
- Bachelor’s Degree in International Studies, University of Oregon
Read more about Suzanne on her LinkedIn profile.
Contact Suzanne at 503-753-6435.